START YOUR ENGINES!
We’re ready to go!
Get your tickets for the launch event of World of Wheels here today.
BUY YOUR TICKETS NOW
How to buy:
Select the QTY of whichever tickets you would like to purchase using the form then click on ‘Add to Basket’ to complete the purchase.
On the Checkout page you’ll be asked to select your Car Club.
If it’s not there or you are attending as an individual exhibitor, select ‘Individual’
If attending as a visitor, select ‘Public Entry’.
Early Bird Prices:
Exhibitor or Passenger Three-Day Pass = £30.00 each
Exhibitor or Passenger One-Day Pass = £10.00 each
Public One-Day Pass = £10.00 each
Children Under 16 = FREE
Early Bird ticket offer will only be available for a limited period.
Exhibitor Three-Day Pass includes Camping (if required) and Entertainment.
Exhibitor One-Day Pass is valid from 09:00 to 19:00 on day of entry
Public One-Day Pass is valid from 10:00 to 18:00 on day of entry
When the Early Bird offer ends, all ticket prices will rise to:
Exhibitor Three-Day Pass = £40.00 each
Exhibitor One-Day Pass = £15.00 each
Public One-Day Pass = £15.00 each
Children Under 16 = FREE
All ticket sales include a non-refundable booking fee of £1.00 for individual tickets up to £15 face value and £2.00 for tickets above £15.00 face value.
Ticket Purchase Problems:
In the (hopefully) unlikely event that you experience a problem with your ticket purchase, please immediately email us at email@example.com provide your name and contact information along with details of the problem you have faced.
World of Wheels is a new motoring event for collectable and interesting car aficionados to attend either with their vehicles or not!
World of Wheels 2021 is being hosted upon the parkland at the former Bentley Motor Museum near Lewes in East Sussex!
World of Wheels is owned and operated by Bramber Brooks Ltd, proprietors of the former Bentley Motor Museum
World of Wheels 2021 is being held between Saturday 28th August and Monday 30th August 2021
Tickets are available in advance on this website (worldofwheels.uk) with public admission tickets available on each day at the public entrance to the park.
World of Wheels 2021 opens to the public at 10:00hrs each day and closes for non-three-day ticket holders at 19:00hrs each evening.
Exhibit One-Day ticket holders showing a vehicle must arrive prior to 09:00hrs on each day and must leave the site no later than 19:00hrs upon the day of entry.
In the event that the Event Operators have to postpone the World of Wheels 2021 event for any reason, all holders of unused tickets for the event will be provided with a credit to the held ticket face value toward the re-arranged World of Wheels event when arranged.
The exact number of exhibitors and public attendees is currently unknown, but the World of Wheels 2021 operators are forecasting up to 2000 exhibit vehicles and 5000 people each day on site.
Only persons holding a valid 3-Day pass are allowed to camp overnight. All camping is adjacent to their exhibition vehicle or in a designated club area.
With camping space limited in the club areas, all overnight campers are asked to only erect tents of a size suitable for the number of ticket holders to sleep in. i.e. 2 x tickets = 2 person tent
We regret at this time there is no electricity service for campers.
Yes. Toilet facilities will be located at various locations throughout the event / camping areas.
Evening entertainment will be available on the Saturday and Sunday evenings for 3-Day Pass holders.
Yes! Located at various locations around the event site.
We are planning for a mobile grocery shop to be available on the event site.
Yes. The location itself provides for some security but this is to be supported by professional 24 hour security officers.
Due to fire risks around motor vehicles, BBQ’s and any naked flame cooking facilities will only be available to be used within the designated BBQ / Fire pit areas.
Drinking water, either tanked or bottled will be available on site
During the normal event operating hours, we aim to reduce vehicle movement to the minimum for the protection of all persons in attendance. Exhibit cars are requested to arrive prior to the event open hours, parked up and not to be moved until the event finish time.
Unfortunately, dogs (other than those required for medical reasons) are not permitted.
World of Wheels, the event will abide strictly by all and any applicable rules and regulations in force at the time of the event. In any situation wherein the event cannot progress due to legislation applicable at the time, the event will be postponed until further notice.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions – World of Wheels Events.
1.1These are the terms and conditions on which we supply the tickets to our World of Wheels events.
1.2 Please read these terms carefully before you proceed with any order. These terms tell you about us, the way in which we will provide tickets to you, how we (or you) may change or terminate the contract, how to resolve a problem and other relevant information.
2. About Us:
2.1 Wheels of the World is a UK registered company (registration number 13249880) owned wholly by Bramber Brooks Ltd. The registered office of both companies is Preston Park House, South Road, Brighton. East Sussex. BN1 6SB
2.2 You can contact us by either email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 0845 868 2261. 2.3 If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your registration details provided by you.
3. Contract of Sale:
3.1 Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. This email of acceptance will include a link to these terms and conditions and any other terms that may apply.
3.If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the applicable event tickets. This might be because the tickets are sold out or because of an identified error in the price or description of the events or tickets. We reserve the right to withhold a sale of event tickets or other without provision of reason.
3.3 If we suspect for any reason that an order for tickets has been made for the purposes of resale in the course of business or for a profit, we will not accept your order. We will not deliver the tickets to you and a refund will provided to you for any payments made for the tickets.
3.4 We will assign a unique sale number to your order and provide this to you upon acceptance of your order. This unique sales number should be used if you contact us regarding this order.
4. Providing tickets
4.1 The costs of purchasing tickets will be as displayed upon our website or as advised by telephone or email.
4.2 Once the tickets have been purchased for the World of Wheels event, they cannot be transferred to a different date or time or to a different event.
4.3 We will deliver the tickets to you electronically by email to the email address you have provided to us. In most cases, the tickets will be attached to our email of acceptance referred to in clause 3.1 above.
4.4 If you have not received the tickets within the time specified on our website during the order process or as provided to you over the telephone, please contact us to let us know. We may arrange for the tickets to be re-sent to the email address provided by you to us.
4.5 The tickets become your responsibility from the time of delivery of the tickets from us to the email address given by you.
4.6 We will require applicable information from you so that we can supply the tickets to you, e.g. your name, address, email address and telephone number. This will have been stipulated during the registration process. If you do not give us this information during the order process, or if you give us incomplete or incorrect information, we may either end the contract (and clause 9.2 will apply) or make an additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate us for any extra work that is required as a result. We will not be responsible for delivering the tickets late if this is caused by you not giving us the information we need within a reasonable time of us asking for it.
5. The World of Wheels Event:
5.1 We will provide the World of Wheels event at the date, time and venue as stated in the order process and as set out upon the tickets purchased, unless we have notified you of any changes to the event or we have delayed or cancelled the event, in accordance with clause 6 below. This is an outdoor event, and the event will continue regardless of weather conditions unless cancelled in accordance with clause 6 below.
5.2 You will only be admitted to the event by showing the correct valid ticket to the World of Wheels event described. Electronic tickets can either be printed or shown on a screen such as your phone. No other proof of purchase will be accepted.
5.3 We reserve the right to refuse your admission to an event. We reserve the right to search you and all your personal property prior to entry to an event. If you fail or refuse to comply with instructions from any persons acting on behalf of us may be removed from the site.
5.4 You must comply with the following practical terms during the event itself:
5.4.1 Suitable attire should be worn which is appropriate to the event and the location;
5.4.2 under 16s must be accompanied by a parent/guardian (16 or over);
5.4.3 photography and filming may take place for promotional purposes. Please contact us to let us know if you do not want your image to be used; and
5.4.4 surveillance cameras may be in operation for security purposes.
5.5 There are certain items and actions which are prohibited upon our site at the event. Any of these items found on our sites will be removed. We reserve the right to prohibit any other items considered to be a potential hazard. The following items are prohibited:
5.5.1 naked flames, including but not limited to, fireworks, sparklers, candles and flares, or any other hazardous item; BBQ’s may only be used in areas specifically designated for the purpose of BBQ use and may not be used anywhere on the site outside of the designated BBQ areas;
5.5.2 Storage of petrol or diesel fuels unless specifically stored within a British Standards approved containers and in any case in quantities greater than five litres;
5.5.3 Transfer of petrol or diesel fuels from can to vehicle or vehicle to vehicle without due safety protections being enacted and a site marshal being in attendance.
5.5.4 Mechanical, electrical and other works upon motor vehicles whilst upon the site are prohibited unless to correct a breakdown. In any case a site marshal must be in attendance in all such cases;
5.5.5 Driving a motor vehicle upon the site or surrounding lanes at excess speeds or in excess of the specific speed limits indicated. A maximum speed limit of 5mph will be always in force upon the site during the period of the World of Wheels event.
5.5.6 Strict movement of vehicles on site will apply at all times. Exhibitor vehicles must enter the site prior to 9am each day and make way directly to their designated display area. Exhibitor vehicles may not leave the event site (unless for informed emergency reasons) prior to 7pm each day unless indicated to do so by the event organisers.
5.5.7 There will be a curfew of vehicles being started or other individual noise disturbance between the hours of 11pm and 8am each night;
5.5.8 any excessive alcohol consumption on any part of the event site will result in permanent eviction from the event site, and if appropriate the necessary authorities involved;
5.5.4 any illegal drugs with actions as per 5.5.8 above; and 5.5.5 dogs (except for registered assistance dogs).
6. Our rights to make changes:
6.1 We may make minor changes to the events, but these changes will not affect your use of the tickets or your attendance at the event. The change may be required:
6.1.1 to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, specifically with regard to Covid- 19 situations; or
6.1.2 to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat.
6.2 In addition for more significant changes, we may implement the following changes to these terms or the event, but if we do so we will notify you and you may then contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect and receive a refund for any tickets paid for but not received:
6.2.1 changes to the promoted performers or entertainment at the event;
6.2.2 changes to the time and/or date of a performance or entertainment during the event;
6.2.3 changes to where the event is to take place;
6.3 We may have to delay the event if:
6.3.1 to deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
6.3.2 to change the events to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements;
6.3.3 due to extreme weather conditions resulting in serious health and safety concerns to staff or customers who would attend the event; or
6.4 If events are delayed or are cancelled for reasons outside our control, including changes to any law, control, measure, action and/or direction made by a government, public, statutory or regulatory body/authority, including without limitation requiring the close of businesses or premises, or control of movement of people, goods or services or a restriction on transfer of any of the same imposed or administered as a response to an outbreak of disease or as a means of preventing the significant transmission of disease, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know. We will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay or cancellation in accordance with clause 6.5 below. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays or cancellations for reasons outside of our control.
6.5 We will contact you in advance to tell you we will be delaying or cancelling the events. Where an event is being re-arranged to take place at another date/time/venue we will inform you of the details of the re-arranged event. If you are not able to attend the re-arranged event, or if we have to delay the event for longer than 13 months, or if we have cancelled the event, you may contact us to end the contract and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the tickets except for any non- refundable booking fee that may have been made.
7. Your rights to end the contract:
7.1 If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (7.1.1) to (7.1.3) below, the contract will end immediately, and we will refund you in full for any tickets. The reasons are:
7.1.1 we have told you about changes to the event or these terms which you do not agree to (see clause 6.2);
7.1.2 we have told you about an error in the price or description of the tickets or events you have ordered, and you do not wish to proceed; or
7.1.3 you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong (including because we have delayed or cancelled the event in circumstances where clause 6.4 does not apply).
8. How to end the contract with us:
8.1 Where you have the right to end the contract as set out in clause 7 above and you wish to do so, please let us know by doing one of the following:
8.1.1 Email us at email@example.com Please provide your name, home address, details of the order, including the transaction number and your phone number.
8.1.2 Telephone our customer services team on 0845 8682261. Please provide your name, home address, your phone number, details of the order, including transaction number and, where available, your email address.
8.2 We will refund you the price you paid for the tickets, except for any non-refundable booking, by the method you used for payment.
8.3 We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within 28 days of us accepting your request for a refund.
9. Our rights to end the contract:
9.1 We may end the contract for the purchased tickets at any time by writing to you if:
9.1.1 you do not make any payment to us when it is due; or
9.1.2 you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the tickets, for example, your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
9.2 If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 9.1 we will not issue a refund for any tickets purchased as compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of you breaking the contract.
10. If there is a problem with the tickets or event:
10.1 If you have any questions or complaints about the tickets or events, please contact us. You can email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone our customer service team at 0845 8682261.
10.2 We are under a legal duty to supply the tickets and events that are in conformity with this contract. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
11. Price and payment:
11.1 The price of the tickets (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated upon the World of Wheels website pages when you placed your order or as told to you over the telephone. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the tickets advised to you is correct. However please see clause 11.2 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the tickets you order.
11.2 It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the tickets we offer may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the ticket’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the ticket’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order.
11.3 We accept card payments via Visa or Mastercard. You must pay for the tickets at the time you order the tickets from our website or over the telephone.
11.4 If you think a payment is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know.
12. Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you:
12.1 If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
12.2 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the tickets and events, including the right to receive services which are provided with reasonable skill and care, and for defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
12.3 We are not responsible for damage or injury caused by third parties or for loss of personal property at any events whilst on our sites or left in vehicles.
12.4 We only supply the tickets and events for personal use. You are not permitted to use the tickets for resale in the course of business or for a profit. If you use the tickets for any commercial, business or re- sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
13. How we may use your personal information:
13.1 As a ticket purchaser, your personal information is used to process and manage your orders.
13.2 We will use and store your data only in order to fulfil our contractual obligation to you as a result of your purchase through us. This may include us sending renewal reminders or customer care information. We may communicate with you via email, telephone or postal communication.
14. Additional bespoke terms:
14.1 There may be bespoke terms which also apply to your order in addition to these terms. If this is the case, the bespoke terms will be made clear to you prior to payment on our website or over the telephone. You will be required to accept any bespoke terms which apply before proceeding with your order.
15. Other important terms:
15.1 We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will contact you to let you know if we plan to do this. If you are unhappy with the transfer you may contact us to end the contract within 30 days of us telling you about it and we will refund you any payments you have made in advance for tickets or events not provided.
15.2 You may transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person where you have purchased a ticket on their behalf. Any person using a ticket to enter an event, will constitute acceptance of these terms by that ticket holder. If a ticket holder wishes to speak to us about the booking of their ticket, we will need written consent from the person who made the booking in order to do so.
15.3 This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, except as explained in clause 15.2. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
15.4 Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
15.5 If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date. For example, if payment is not made and we do not chase you, but we continue to provide the tickets, we can still require you to make the payment at a later date.
15.6 These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the tickets or events in the English courts.
Personal information you disclose to us
- To facilitate account creation and logon process. If you choose to link your account with us to a third-party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and logon process for the performance of the contract. See the section below headed “HOW DO WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS” for further information.
- To post testimonials. We post testimonials on our Services that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and the content of the testimonial. If you wish to update, or delete your testimonial, please contact us at email@example.com and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Services, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display personalized content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
- Contact us using the contact information provided.